We've kept up with our goal to do pushups in the morning, and its been fun hahah. Some days I really hate it but my comp is very persistent about it hahha. We have fun with it!
One announcement that they made during council is that we will still fast, but we will keep drinking water. I was really grateful for that. I remember fighting with my trainer about this very topic and getting kind of heated up about it. They also told us that we should be careful about how many times we fast in a month, which ABSOLUTLEY burned me hahahah. With my mini missionary I fasted twice a week for about 3 or 4 weeks I think hahahahha. Awesome.
Saturday was hard to see the funeral and see everyone and know that I have just 3 WEEKS LEFT hahaha. But its all good. We got out to work Saturday afternoon and we saw dang RAINBOW. I couldn't believe it. Right when we need it God always comes through for us.
It was a good week. I got to stay with my friend Elder Ruiz for 2 days in Iquitos. He loaned me his brown shoes and belt for the meeting, it was awesome. I actually really missed being in Iquitos, and I missed my friends in the offices even more. It was really hard to get back to work in Tarapoto.
We have set a baptismal date for the 12 of October!! kinda sucks that I won't be here, but we have a date!! He is 23 and is stoked for the Church to be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think thats all for this week!
Elder Roper


No comments:
Post a Comment