Monday, September 10, 2018

tiempo está volandooooo

Hello all, another week down here in good old Quistococha. This week was better, we found 6 new investigators. Its been a while since I've found that many in one week and it sure did feel good! One of our dates fell to the 15th, but that's alright.  She did'nt have time the 8th to be baptized, but we're goin' strong. We've been finding lots of good people lately, but the problem is that no one is married here. So we have to work real hard to marry these people.

This Sunday we will have a stake conference with Elder Renlund..... yes you read that right. Elder Renlund is going to burn the city of Iquitos with his presence honestly. I'm stoked to see what he's going to say to the people here. 

This week we dug a big ol well and I went on a work visit. We helped a family lay a concrete floor - so that is fun. Doing service is always a blast, but it shows me really how outta shape I am. hahaha.

Lavender Oil from doTerra has come in clutch lately. It helps so much with itchy bug bites. It has been super bad lately. There are a lot of bugs in my area.

This week I watched 17 Miracles, and holy moly - whatta movie. I had kinda forgotten about it all, and honestly I cannot stop thinking of pioneers lately, and how much they sacrificed to go to Zion. Good stuff there. Then the last P day we watched the SaratovApproach as a district. that was very interesting. Hahaha!

I guess that is all for this week! Moroni 8:16

Elder Roper


-




No comments:

Post a Comment