Monday, July 23, 2018

un matrimonio esta semana!

Hello all! It seems like just yesterday I was here in internet writing yall. This week absolutely flew by, along with the month of July! This week we have planned a wedding and a baptism. In the next 2 weeks we should have 6 baptisms. Our people are really coming along. While we are indeed teaching well and going to baptize, we aren't really finding that well. In the last two weeks we've had 4 new investigators. Which is kinda frustrating. But were goin hahah. 

Yesterday we helped a lady cut her bannana tree down. We asked her if she wanted help and she said yeah, so we did it. I got my shirt pretty dirty. So that sucks. But its alright hah. It can be washed. I also had a buddy in the ward go to Lima this week. So I asked him to pick me up a sweet tie from the Temple there. That's what the red llama tie is. It costed me a whole 15 soles or 5 bucks. Pretty sweet I'll say. 

This week we've started teaching English. So that has been pretty fun. It has also rained a ton this week, which I hate because my shoes get really muddy. But its alright.
This week we also got to do some service with my pensionista's son in our house. They're pretty much remodeling the whole house, so we help as often as we can. We're also planning to leave this house to move in with Samuel. But I think I'll get transferred before then. We'll just have to see. I'm really scared to spend all this time in Pulcallpa, and then struggle in Iquitos. 

On July 18, I hit the 9 month mark!  So crazy and a year ago is when I was waiting for my call to arrive.  

I think that's about it for this week!
Elder Roper


















No comments:

Post a Comment