Monday, May 14, 2018

Un bautismo de una mujer emberasada jajaj

Hello allll!

Another week down in the jungle of Tushmo. The last week of the change to be exact. I can't believe I'm entering into my 5th change already, it feels like I was in the MTC just yesterday. How time flies. 

It was good to see everyone, but was frustrating that's for sure! We didn't plan it very well and you could definitely tell. I got really short with some of the members, so that was bad on my part. The whole way home all I could think of was "si fallas en planificar, planificas en fallar" (if you fail to plan, you plan to fail), but its alright. Life goes on. 

Saturday the sisters had a baptism of a pregnant lady, and she only trusted Elder Call to do it. SO that was fun!



We're pretty sure Elder Call will leave tomorrow, but we won't know where until tonight at 9. I'm sure Samuel will inform you all hahah. I'm about 98 percent sure I'm gonna stay here.

Elder Falabela came to our zone conference this last week, and he got here pretty late, so we only got an hour of him. But he still taught us some good stuff!

A member gave us a cake Saturday, and then my old pensionista visited us Sunday and brought us another cake. So we'll be eatin pretty good tonight!! I sure am grateful for the members here.  My pensionista also brought me a blue native lookin' shirt which is pretty cool!









My package is here! I'm going to go the the Zoneleaders house tonight and will pick it up. I sure am exicted for it!

I've been reading more and more in spanish lately, and slowly understanding more and more. I just hope I can keep up. I want a spanish speaking comp to come so I can learn a little more, and a bit quicker maybe.  But we'll see how it goes. I definitely have a gift when it comes to language I think. Ever since sophomore year of spanish I've been pretty well with it!

I think that is all for this week! Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I sure do miss all of you!!

Elder Roper

Romans 1:16







No comments:

Post a Comment