Hey guys!! It feels weird knowing that this is my last Monday writing in a crammed, stuffy and hot internet cafe in Tarapoto Peru. I can't express the gratitude that I have towards all of my companions and mission leaders that I have had over the past 23 months. This week really proved that I have 23 months. I ripped another pair of pants and my belt is about to give up. My shirts are yellow and my name tag is dirty.
We had a decent week. We got to visit our date last night Raul and I got to say good bye to him, which was pretty sad. We set up another visit for Tuesday, but we will see if it happens again.
I had a really great experience taking the Sacrament on Sunday. My spiritual curtains (I'll explain this when I'm home) were open for sure!
Last Monday we went to the waterfalls. It was awesome! I took lots of pictures. We had a good time.
This week we had been searching for a house, and out of the blue we found one. We are going to try to find time to move this week but we will see what happens. I fly out to Iquitos on Thursday afternoon. I'm also stoked that I get to stay with my friends in the offices, and I will be able to attend church one last time in my old ward of CastaƱas. It should be a good time!
I don't have much more to say about the week. It has been really hard to want to do things right this week. I'm honestly striving not to leave my companion and the zone in the dust, but it is toooo hard not to hahah. Life goes on.
Until next Monday or Tuesday I'm not sure!!
On October 10th I need to be in the SLC airport to welcome DANIEL SPRINGER HOME and then after that the 12th of November to welcome home ELDER JACOBSON!!!
I LOVE THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS!
Elder Roper
No comments:
Post a Comment