Monday, December 3, 2018

llegó diciembre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all! We didn't have any baptisms this week, but we found some good people. I had 3 work visits, (that means I slept in my own bed 3 nights this week), I spent 2 days with the elders in my district and 1 day with the zone leaders.  The zone leaders wanted to spend one day with my son. So this week absolutley flew by!

Yesterday we had the Christmas devotional. That was great as always! I sat by my buddy Elder Walker, just like we did a year ago in Pulcallpa. He finishes his mission today, and that really made me reflect a bit on just how fast this whole mission thing is going by. It scares me, it really does. I'm coming up on my second Christmas in the field, and that doesn't seem right. I just can't comprehend it. This Christmas, well it definitely doesn't feel like December, seeing all these pics from home of snow and Christmas lights and cupcakes, and I'm here just sweating and working. But, I am very excited for this year. Christmas means a lot more to me this year than ever. 

Today marks one more week in the transfer, and that means that I could either be in my last week in this area, or I'll stay here until January. I'm really hoping that I'm here until January. I don't wanna go to a new area for Christmas. I think we might break a bunch a rules and eat with all the members on Christmas - just because it is Christmas!  President Li was at the devotional last night and he let us stay until it was over....... we got home at 10 at night hahaha. I love this time of year!

Don't really have much to write home about this week. Elder Walker should be visiting the fam soon with a package for ya'll. Happy December!

Also, the mission got rid of the super strict music list, and I've never been so happy. I've had the same music for almost 13 months. and we got to change things up a bit. Awesome!
 
Elder Roper







No comments:

Post a Comment