Monday, June 18, 2018

8 Meces, Me Voy El Lunes Que Viene?

Hello all! I feel like yesterday I was sitting here typing an email. This week absolutley flew by, and I think it is because we really put our heads down and got to work. We're still struggling in the obedience department, my comp is just too proud I've come to know. BUT. That isn't an excuse to just ditch him.  

I can't believe I hit 8 months today. It has been a journey, but honestly it feels like yesterday we were in SLC International at 5:30 lolololol. Life goes on.

There were some really good talks in church yesterday. One of them was about how God really takes care of us, and sometimes we take it for granted in the even the littlest of things. I really liked it!  We also had our Gospel Doctrine class on Spiritual Gifts. We had some investigators there and they really liked it. It really made me think about life and what gifts I have in my life to help others.

This last week we also had a District Meeting in English, which was really funny to watch the Latinos struggle.  Not funny, but fun to switch roles. Yanno?

Not much happened this week, but yeah . . . 

Elder Roper









No comments:

Post a Comment